Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Franklin Graham Threatens To Sue Over Anti-Trump Ad

Franklin Graham Threatens To Sue Over Anti-Trump Ad:

Religion News Service reports:

The ad begins with a clip of renowned evangelist the Rev. Billy Graham, wearing glasses, a gray suit and tie, leaning in toward a pulpit. “But you must realize that in the last days, the times will be full of danger,” Graham declares. “Men will become utterly self-centered and greedy for money.”

Suddenly, a clip of former President Donald Trump is spliced in. Standing before a row of American flags at a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa, Trump says: “My whole life I’ve been greedy, greedy, greedy. I’ve grabbed all the money I could get. I’m so greedy.”

That ad, the result of a $1 million ad campaign by Evangelicals for Harris, is now the subject of a potential lawsuit from the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, a Charlotte, North Carolina-based nonprofit that supports the ministries of Billy Graham’s son and grandson.

Read the full article. Watch the ad.

The post Franklin Graham Threatens To Sue Over Anti-Trump Ad appeared first on Joe.My.God..